Terms and Conditions of using Darisni Subscription Vouchers
The terms and conditions are displayed below and are also available on the Card in-store displays.
This Darisni Subscription Voucher agreement (“Agreement”) is between the purchaser and/or redeemer (“you”) of a Darisni Subscription Voucher (“Voucher”), and the issuer, Darisni General Trading Co. (“Darisni”). By purchasing, accepting or using the Voucher in physical or digital form and in consideration for your right to use the Voucher, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The Voucher will be available at participating stores in Kuwait and through Darisni’s website, and mobile applications/mobile site channels.
- You must have a registered account on Darisni to redeem the Voucher.
- The Voucher must be used to subscribe to the plan assigned to the Voucher, as communicated on packaging or channel at the time of purchase.
- If the recipient was not registered with Darisni, the recipient of the subscription voucher has to register to benefit from this subscription voucher. Upon registering an account, the subscription voucher will automatically activate the Darisni subscription assigned to voucher code.
- If the user has an account with Darisni, then upon entering the voucher code, the recipient will be able to see the activated Darisni subscription on his/her ‘My Purchases’, as per subscription length assigned to voucher code.
- The Voucher may only be used to purchase subscriptions in the country of issue and in the local currency in which they are denominated.
- The Voucher can also be used to compensate customers at Darisni’s discretion.
- The Voucher may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- The Voucher has a validity of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Each subscription voucher code can only be redeemed once to be used by one registered user in the country of issue.
Limitation of Liability
- Darisni General Trading Co. and its affiliates do not hold any responsibility or liability whatsoever for lost, damaged, stolen or any unauthorized use of these cards.
- The Voucher is managed by Darisni General Trading Co.
- Protect the Voucher like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged Voucher will only be replaced if the Voucher has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and the Voucher number.
- The Voucher validity as reflected on Darisni’s systems will be conclusive and binding.
- We reserve the right to correct the subscription balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any subscription or Voucher if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper Voucher use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Voucher.
- There are no fees on the Voucher.
- In case the subscription voucher has been used by the beneficiary, neither the buyer nor the beneficiary can ask for a refund for the purchased subscription voucher.
- Purchase of The Voucher constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, changes to which may be affected and published at any time on our website darisni.me
- Darisni has the right to stop this service at any time without disclosing the reasons for doing so, however, all customers rights and credits are protected and preserved. Darisni subscription received as a subscription expires as per subscription length. The user will be notified via email when their subscription is nearing expiration. Darisni subscription cannot be used past the expiry date, which can be viewed in “My Purchases’.
- Darisni has the right to review the subscription voucher data for monitoring and internal reporting purposes.
If you have any further questions about The Voucher, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org